Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tremendous



Sheik's bitterness only matches his love for his medicine men, Roddy Piper and Bob Orton Jr. It's always good to see that there is that love. It's all you can hope to find in this crazy world we live in. Everyday that he's alive is a good day, because he is alive, while the man that made his life a living hell is 6 feet under. Fair enough.



Adrian Adonis, another medicine man, did way too many drugs. It's great to know Sheik's love of his gimmick never turned him into the blanket wearing rug inspector that Adonis turned out to be in Boston. Trying in vein to find a little bit more coke seems kinda fucked up, though.




Hahahahaha, Putski's a jabronie who loves the garlic gimmick. I know he was roided too much, but I didn't expect him to be into "HA HA HA GAH GAH GAH". No, I didn't really get that either. But whatever. God bless King Kong Bundy. Is he still doing the 5-count on the indies?



Pretty damn gay but like many gay things, pretty damn hilarious. Like when you're at a store and you see two gay guys and you're trying to figure out which one is the top and which one is the bottom. Or maybe that's just me. I also think a buncha grown ass men [you could take that in a literal sense] using ultra-effeminate sounding speech is pretty hilarious. Maybe I haven't gotten with the times yet, but fuck you, I will continue to laugh even when others are uncomfortable with it.

After a really weird week for wrestling fans, I think laughter is something that needs to be explored more. And not so much the fucked-up photoshops that these sociopaths have been putting on the net. Just things that doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. I'm gonna continue to try to make the few people who read this regularly enjoy what they read. Sure, there's going to be some not-so-subtle homophobia from Sheiky, but you're not going to see me put up pictures mocking the victims of a murder scene.

One person that has made me laugh throughout the years is Trevor. He's a lot better at being funny than I am, so check out his blog, because he's got great things to say. The things I say are rather piss-poor in comparison, but I think everybody, including myself, has come to that conclusion already.

SEE YA.

No comments: