Friday, July 27, 2007

THOUGHTS ON THE WORLD WE LIVE IN



What a crazy week it's been here at Iron Sheik Youtube Review. One link changed our lives forever as the blog got like a million hits from places as far off as, uh, some pedophile's basement in Seattle. But sincerely, I appreciate every single one of you readers from taking the time out of your wonderful lives to come check this blog out. I promise nothing but lots of posts, lots of videos, racial insensitivity and other very important bullshit.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to do so. I get off on it, really.

This will be a post-free blog for the weekend, so why not go through all the pages of posts and read everything that I wrote from before if you're someone new here. Otherwise, whatever. I'm going to Coney Island tonight to see fireworks and get drunk and get stoned and eat Nathan's hot dogs. It shall be awesome because it's got that awesome old-timey feel there that you don't get enough of in New York City. So, if you see a brown man with scraggly facial hair, then come over and say "Hi" so I can nod at you uncomfortably and walk away while thinking, "hmm...maybe that wasn't such a good idea....".

Alright, I'm done.

One last thing: http://blog.myspace.com/agentb111

Bye.

No comments: