Monday, September 17, 2007

Sheik talks about God, His Career and a special appearance by Keith Sweat

Damn, it's Monday already? I did stuff this weekend, like washing a few plates, my slow cooker which filled with maggots over a two-week period because I'm lazy and shit. There was like a whole crew of maggots, which is pretty nasty. They ended up getting killed with Pine Cleaner that I bought over 2 years ago when I actually thought that I'd be washing the floor of this place regularly. Anyways, that was fun.

Oh yeah, I went to the Brooklyn Book Festival, which was filled with a lot of uppity white people who knew a lot about books and poetry and shit. Mad lesbians, too. Not the hot ones, just the short haired ones that looked like Marcy D'arcy from Married with Children. Sheiky Baby knows. He could probably spot a gay from a mile away. But I got some free shit, like a couple of books and pens and a bookbag for my girlfriend's sister. I tried to take another one but the cunt with the cart filled of bags said it was only for kids. Give me a break, yo. Anyhow, I had fun or whatever. I didn't set up a table for Iron Sheik Youtube Review, but maybe next year.



Sheiky Baby talks about God and how Muslims and Christians share the same god. I don't know. I'm not a real big fan of religion. I guess it brings people together, but it's the cause of a lot of bullshit throughout the world. And it's not like the moderates go out of their way to really condemn the dickheads that take it too far. That's why someone's gotta behead that faggot Osama. 'Cause it's not like the Pakis, Afghanis, Saudis or whoever is hiding him is going to go out of their way to actually find him. If he never gets caught, then it puts yet another stamp on the Bush administration, but what do I know? I'm sitting here blogging before getting out of my house to go to work.



This is a shoot interview from back in 2000 for, I believe, Frank Goodman. Yes, another Jew making money off Our Hero. Sheik's very calm and relaxed, which is odd. If this is wrong, then that is unfortunate. Anyhow, Sheik talks a bit about his background. Nothing that I haven't heard before; he had a lot of honors in wrestling from winning a high school championship and an army championship. All praises due to Gholamreza Takhti and Imam-Ali Habibi. He came here because of Alan Rice from the Minnesota Wrestling Club. He takes credit for the United States Olympic team that he helped train. He got started in pro wrestling with Verne Gagne and Billy Robinson and trained with Flair, Brunzell, Patera and somebody else. And he brags for a long time about every title that he's won. I think he's always been nuts, but lately, it's gotten a little too sad for me. I'm hoping to watch and recap more of these videos. I promise nothing, however.



This is the IRON SHEIK YOUTUBE REVIEW OLD SCHOOL JAM OF THE WEEK: Keith Sweat's "Twisted". I love this song and video as I used to watch this on the old school rap show on public access. Much love to Bobby Simmons for reaching out to a stinky brown teenager like me during the weekdays when I used to slack off in high school and shit. Times were crazy, but I don't wanna live those days again. Anyhow, this song is fucking great and I don't care if you don't like black music, you Slayer-listening wrestling fan who hasn't showered in a month and has tied up crack-addled prostitutes in your closet.

No comments: