Friday, September 28, 2007

Holy Shit it's Friday

Fridays are always awesome. Like, growing up, all I wanted was for Friday to come. That way I didn't have to think about faggot-ass teachers, asshole classmates, stupid homework that didn't really help you learn anything in the end or whatever the fuck else was going on back in those days.

I hope you're just as excited as I am today. I don't have to deal with co-workers, taking mass transit during rush hour or have to worry about anything involving what I do to make a living. And that's fucking great.



Some dude made his own song about the Iron Sheik. I watched this about 20 minutes before leaving for work, so I've forgotten the lyrics and all that other shit. I know that I thought it was kinda funny. Seriously, when people are making songs about you, then what the fuck? I want someone to make a song about me. They can call it, "The Lazy Blogger Who Eats Too Many Potato Chips". Or maybe not. Whatever. Watch the video and let me know what you think about it!



THE IRON SHEIK YOUTUBE REVIEW JAM OF THE WEEK: Dr. Dre featuring Snoop - "Deep Cover". This is awesome. The beat is great and Snoop wrote some great lyrics for Dre to spit. That chorus makes motherfuckers want to kill some pigs. Not that I am advocating the killing of anything, especially not farm animals. But damn, this song is tougher than anything that any of these wack-ass ringtone rappers are putting out these days.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: