Friday, August 24, 2007

WHAT UP ITS FRIDAY MUHFUCKAS

Fuck yeah, it is Friday and I am ready to drink beers, smoke weed and generally be a rather beligerent asshole tonight. Sorta like the hero of our blog. Anyhow, sorry that I haven't reviewed videos a whole lot lately. But I had to pay bills and work a buncha hours and do personal shit. I think the internet needs to take a vacation every once in a while. Like people get vacations from school, work and whatnot, so when can people take internet vacations? Like a weekend where everyone decides to stop going on chatrooms to hit on underaged chicks, stop posting retarded ass pictures on their Myspace and quit arguing in dumbass threads on messageboards. Everybody should take a reprieve from the usual things in their lives and enjoy life and stuff.

I shall try to accomplish such a thing this weekend. If it works, then maybe I'll do it again next weekend. Maybe you should too.

I'm trying to get an interview with this one dude who's doing the Iron Sheik documentary. We'll see if it actually goes down, but if he doesn't, then I'm not gonna whine or anything. My number one priority is going to Coney Island tonight and try to avoid getting arrested. If I don't, then it'll be a good night. Allah might be watching, but there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

No comments: