Friday, October 5, 2007

We Will Be Interviewing Eric Simms Soon

It's true. Eric Simms is gonna chat with Our Great Blog about the Sheik. If you've got questions, then please either e-mail them to me at iron.sheik.youtube.review@gmail.com or add them to the comments as sometime in the future, Eric will give us all the low-down on what is going on with Sheiky Baby.

I received a package from a white man in Canada. No, it wasn't moonshine, but the Fight Network's half-hour documentary on the Iron Sheik. I have no idea how to convert things from DVD to video on the internet, but there's some worthwhile stuff on it as they give a little background on Sheik's family in Iran and in the States. I think his deceased daughter Marissa might be in one scene in their kitchen, but I don't know. His daughter Nicole looks JUST LIKE HIM IT'S RIDICULOUS. Caryl is less shrewish than in the Majen documentary clip, but I think the less of her, the better. Some of the commentary is ridiculous as they say Sheik won the Olympics in 1968 and it's as if they're still trying to keep kayfabe alive throughout. Also, they say Sheik is a spokesperson against drug use.

I'll have to find a way to put this online as it's some interesting stuff.

Umm, the weekend is here and I am finally getting DVR after three years of being a cheap Jew sonuvabitch.

Okay, I think that's all. There will be more videos and reviews next week. And don't forget: ERIC SIMMS IS COMING TO THE IRON SHEIK YOUTUBE REVIEW

FAGGOTS.

No comments: